Synonyms of dissected
- 1. dissect, cut
- usage: cut open or cut apart; "dissect the bodies for analysis"
- 2. analyze, analyse, break down, dissect, take apart
- usage: make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound"
- 1. cleft, dissected, compound (vs. simple)
- usage: having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dissected (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.