Synonyms of disrupt
- 1. interrupt, disrupt, break up, cut off, break, break off, discontinue, stop
- usage: make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages"
- 2. disrupt
- usage: throw into disorder; "This event disrupted the orderly process"
- 3. interrupt, disrupt, chime in, cut in, put in, butt in, chisel in, barge in, break in
- usage: interfere in someone else's activity; "Please don't interrupt me while I'm on the phone"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disrupt (Dictionary)