- 1. disrespect, discourtesy, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: an expression of lack of respect
- 2. disrespect, attitude, mental attitude
- usage: a disrespectful mental attitude
- 3. contempt, disrespect, discourtesy, rudeness
- usage: a manner that is generally disrespectful and contemptuous
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disrespect, relate
- usage: show a lack of respect for
- 2. disrespect, disesteem, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: have little or no respect for; hold in contempt
All rights reserved.
See also: disrespect (Dictionary)