Synonyms of disqualified
- 1. disqualify, unfit, indispose, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unfit or unsuitable; "Your income disqualifies you"
- 2. disqualify, pronounce, label, judge
- usage: declare unfit; "She was disqualified for the Olympics because she was a professional athlete"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disqualified, ineligible (vs. eligible)
- usage: disqualified by law or rule or provision
- 2. disqualified, ineligible (vs. eligible)
- usage: barred from competition for violation of rules; "a disqualified player"
All rights reserved.