- 1. disorient, disorientate, confuse, throw, fox, befuddle, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate
- usage: cause to be lost or disoriented
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. confused, disoriented, lost, unoriented (vs. oriented)
- usage: having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
- 2. alienated, anomic, disoriented, unoriented (vs. oriented)
- usage: socially disoriented; "anomic loners musing over their fate"; "we live in an age of rootless alienated people"
All rights reserved.
See also: disoriented (Dictionary)