Synonyms of disintegrate
- 1. disintegrate, change integrity
- usage: break into parts or components or lose cohesion or unity; "The material disintegrated"; "the group disintegrated after the leader died"
- 2. disintegrate, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to undergo fission or lose particles
- 3. disintegrate, decay, decompose, change integrity
- usage: lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current; "the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disintegrate (Dictionary)