Synonyms of dished
- 1. serve, serve up, dish out, dish up, dish, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
- 2. dish, shape, form
- usage: make concave; shape like a dish
- 1. dished, dish-shaped, patelliform, concave (vs. convex)
- usage: shaped like a dish or pan
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dished (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.