Synonyms of disgraced
- 1. dishonor, disgrace, dishonour, attaint, shame
- usage: bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime"
- 2. take down, degrade, disgrace, demean, put down, humiliate, mortify, chagrin, humble, abase
- usage: reduce in worth or character, usually verbally; "She tends to put down younger women colleagues"; "His critics took him down after the lecture"
- 3. discredit, disgrace, disparage, belittle, pick at
- usage: damage the reputation of; "This newspaper story discredits the politicians"
- 1. discredited, disgraced, dishonored, shamed, ashamed(predicate) (vs. unashamed)
- usage: suffering shame
All rights reserved.