WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disrespect, discourtesy, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: an expression of lack of respect
- 2. discourtesy, rudeness, manner, personal manner
- usage: a manner that is rude and insulting
- 3. discourtesy, offense, offence, offensive activity, behavior, behaviour, conduct, doings
- usage: a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
All rights reserved.
See also: discourtesy (Dictionary)