Synonyms of discontinued
- 1. discontinue, stop, cease, give up, quit, lay off
- usage: put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
- 2. discontinue, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: come to or be at an end; "the support from our sponsoring agency will discontinue after March 31"
- 3. break, break off, discontinue, stop, end, terminate
- usage: prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. discontinued (vs. continued), interrupted, out of print
- usage: stopped permanently or temporarily; "discontinued models"; "a discontinued magazine"; "a discontinued conversation"
All rights reserved.