- 1. blare, blaring, cacophony, clamor, din, noise
- usage: a loud harsh or strident noise
- 2. commotion, din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult, disturbance
- usage: the act of making a noisy disturbance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boom, din, sound, go
- usage: make a resonant sound, like artillery; "His deep voice boomed through the hall"
- 2. din, inculcate, instill, infuse
- usage: instill (into a person) by constant repetition; "he dinned the lessons into his students"
All rights reserved.
See also: din (Dictionary)