- 1. dimension, magnitude
- usage: the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- 2. property, attribute, dimension, concept, conception, construct
- usage: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- 3. dimension, Cartesian coordinate
- usage: one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- 4. proportion, dimension, magnitude
- usage: magnitude or extent; "a building of vast proportions"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dimension, mark
- usage: indicate the dimensions on; "These techniques permit us to dimension the human heart"
- 2. dimension, shape, form
- usage: shape or form to required dimensions
All rights reserved.
See also: dimension (Dictionary)