WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. digit, figure, integer, whole number
- usage: one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration; "0 and 1 are digits"
- 2. finger, fingerbreadth, finger's breadth, digit, linear unit, linear measure
- usage: the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- 3. digit, dactyl, extremity, appendage, member
- usage: a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
All rights reserved.
See also: digit (Dictionary)