Synonyms of digging up
- 1. exhumation, disinterment, digging up, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of digging something out of the ground (especially a corpse) where it has been buried
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. excavate, dig up, turn up, obtain
- usage: find by digging in the ground; "I dug up an old box in the garden"
- 2. dig, dig up, dig out, excavate, unearth
- usage: remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt"; "dig coal"
All rights reserved.