Synonyms of dictatorial
- 1. dictatorial
- usage: of or characteristic of a dictator; "dictatorial powers"
- 2. authoritarian, dictatorial, overbearing, domineering (vs. submissive)
- usage: expecting unquestioning obedience; "the timid child of authoritarian parents"; "insufferably overbearing behavior toward the waiter"
- 3. authoritarian, autocratic, dictatorial, despotic, tyrannic, tyrannical, undemocratic (vs. democratic)
- usage: characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty; "an authoritarian regime"; "autocratic government"; "despotic rulers"; "a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"; "a tyrannical government"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dictatorial (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.