Synonyms of dictation
- 1. command, bid, bidding, dictation, speech act
- usage: an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- 2. dictation, speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, language, voice communication, oral communication
- usage: speech intended for reproduction in writing
- 3. dictation, matter
- usage: matter that has been dictated and transcribed; a dictated passage; "he signed and mailed his dictation without bothering to read it"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dictation (Dictionary)