Synonyms of devilishly
- 1. diabolically, devilishly, fiendishly
- usage: as a devil; in an evil manner; "his writing could be diabolically satiric"
- 2. devilishly, devilish
- usage: in a playfully devilish manner; "the socialists are further handicapped if they believe that capitalists are not only wicked but also devilishly clever"
- 3. madly, insanely, deadly, deucedly, devilishly
- usage: (used as intensives) extremely; "she was madly in love"; "deadly dull"; "deadly earnest"; "deucedly clever"; "insanely jealous"
All rights reserved.