WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interior designer, designer, interior decorator, house decorator, room decorator, decorator, specialist, specializer, specialiser
- usage: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- 2. architect, designer, creator
- usage: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- 3. graphic designer, designer, specialist, specializer, specialiser
- usage: someone who specializes in graphic design
- 4. designer, intriguer, planner, contriver, deviser
- usage: a person who devises plots or intrigues; "he is believed to be the principal designer of the terrorist bombing attack"
- 5. couturier, fashion designer, clothes designer, designer, creator
- usage: someone who designs clothing
All rights reserved.
See also: designer (Dictionary)