Synonyms of descant
- 1. descant, discant, accompaniment, musical accompaniment, backup, support
- usage: a decorative musical accompaniment (often improvised) added above a basic melody
- 1. descant, sing
- usage: sing in descant
- 2. yodel, warble, descant, sing
- usage: sing by changing register; sing by yodeling; "The Austrians were yodeling in the mountains"
- 3. descant, discourse, talk about, discuss
- usage: talk at great length about something of one's interest
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of descant (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.