WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. depreciation, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down
- usage: a decrease in price or value; "depreciation of the dollar against the yen"
- 2. depreciation, wear and tear, financial loss, non-cash expense
- usage: decrease in value of an asset due to obsolescence or use
- 3. disparagement, depreciation, derogation, disrespect, discourtesy
- usage: a communication that belittles somebody or something
All rights reserved.
See also: depreciation (Dictionary)