Synonyms of depreciating
- 1. deprecate, depreciate, vilipend, disparage, belittle, pick at
- usage: belittle; "The teacher should not deprecate his student's efforts"
- 2. depreciate, devalue
- usage: lower the value of something; "The Fed depreciated the dollar once again"
- 3. depreciate, undervalue, devaluate, devalue, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: lose in value; "The dollar depreciated again"
- 1. depreciating, depreciative, depreciatory, decreasing (vs. increasing)
- usage: tending to decrease or cause a decrease in value; "a depreciating currency"; "depreciatory effects on prices"
All rights reserved.