Synonyms of degraded
- 1. degrade
- usage: reduce the level of land, as by erosion
- 2. take down, degrade, disgrace, demean, put down, humiliate, mortify, chagrin, humble, abase
- usage: reduce in worth or character, usually verbally; "She tends to put down younger women colleagues"; "His critics took him down after the lecture"
- 3. degrade, cheapen, worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate
- usage: lower the grade of something; reduce its worth
- 1. debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous, fast, immoral (vs. moral)
- usage: unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
- 2. debased, devalued, degraded, low (vs. high)
- usage: lowered in value; "the dollar is low"; "a debased currency"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of degraded (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.