Synonyms of default
- 1. default, absence, loss
- usage: loss due to not showing up; "he lost the game by default"
- 2. default, nonpayment, nonremittal, failure
- usage: act of failing to meet a financial obligation
- 3. nonpayment, default, nonremittal, financial loss
- usage: loss resulting from failure of a debt to be paid
- 4. default option, default, option, alternative, choice
- usage: an option that is selected automatically unless an alternative is specified
- 1. default, default on, fail, neglect
- usage: fail to pay up
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of default (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.