Synonyms of deductible
- 1. deductible, sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money
- usage: (taxes) an amount that can be deducted (especially for the purposes of calculating income tax)
- 2. deductible, article, clause
- usage: a clause in an insurance policy that relieves the insurer of responsibility to pay the initial loss up to a stated amount
- 1. deductible (vs. nondeductible), allowable
- usage: acceptable as a deduction (especially as a tax deduction)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deductible (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.