Synonyms of deathly
- 1. deathlike, deathly, dead (vs. alive)
- usage: having the physical appearance of death; "a deathly pallor"
- 2. deadly, deathly, mortal, fatal (vs. nonfatal)
- usage: causing or capable of causing death; "a fatal accident"; "a deadly enemy"; "mortal combat"; "a mortal illness"
- 1. deathly
- usage: to a degree resembling death; "he was deathly pale"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deathly (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.