Synonyms of dazzling
- 1. dazzle, bedazzle, daze, blind
- usage: to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- 2. dazzle, amaze, astonish, astound
- usage: amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill; "Her arguments dazzled everyone"; "The dancer dazzled the audience with his turns and jumps"
- 1. dazzling, eye-popping, fulgurant, fulgurous, impressive (vs. unimpressive)
- usage: amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning; "the skater's dazzling virtuosic leaps"; "these great best canvases still look as astonishing and as invitingly new as they did...when...his fulgurant popularity was in full growth"- Janet Flanner; "adventures related...in a style both vivid and fulgurous"- Idwal Jones
- 2. blazing, blinding, dazzling, fulgent, glaring, glary, bright (vs. dull)
- usage: shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.