Synonyms of dawdling
- 1. dalliance, dawdling, trifling, delay, holdup
- usage: the deliberate act of delaying and playing instead of working
- 1. linger, dawdle, move
- usage: take one's time; proceed slowly
- 2. dally, dawdle, act, behave, do
- usage: waste time; "Get busy--don't dally!"
- 3. lag, dawdle, fall back, fall behind, follow
- usage: hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.