WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dateless, endless, sempiternal, infinite (vs. finite)
- usage: having no known beginning and presumably no end; "the dateless rise and fall of the tides"; "time is endless"; "sempiternal truth"
- 2. dateless, undatable (vs. datable)
- usage: of such great duration as to preclude the possibility of being assigned a date; "dateless customs"
- 3. dateless, undated, undatable (vs. datable)
- usage: not bearing a date; "a dateless letter"
- 4. dateless, timeless, unaltered (vs. altered), unchanged
- usage: unaffected by time; "few characters are so dateless as Hamlet"; "Helen's timeless beauty"
All rights reserved.
See also: dateless (Dictionary)