WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. taro, cocoyam, dasheen, eddo, root
- usage: edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants
- 2. taro, taro plant, dalo, dasheen, Colocasia esculenta, arum, aroid
- usage: herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves
- 3. taro, taro root, cocoyam, dasheen, edda, root vegetable
- usage: tropical starchy tuberous root
All rights reserved.
See also: dasheen (Dictionary)