- 1. Danish, Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language
- usage: a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- 2. danish, danish pastry, sweet roll, coffee roll
- usage: light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Danish
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language ; "Danish furniture"
All rights reserved.
See also: danish (Dictionary)