Synonyms of danish
- 1. Danish, Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language
- usage: a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- 2. danish, danish pastry, sweet roll, coffee roll
- usage: light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- 1. Danish
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language ; "Danish furniture"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of danish (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.