Synonyms of dancing
- 1. dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation, diversion, recreation, performing arts
- usage: taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- 1. dance, move
- usage: move in a graceful and rhythmical way; "The young girl danced into the room"
- 2. dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe, move
- usage: move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance; "My husband and I like to dance at home to the radio"
- 3. dance, move
- usage: skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways; "Dancing flames"; "The children danced with joy"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.