- 1. tap, pat, dab, touch, touching
- usage: a light touch or stroke
- 2. dab, splash, splatter, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- usage: a small quantity of something moist or liquid; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"; "just a splash of whiskey"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dab, swab, swob, put on, apply
- usage: apply (usually a liquid) to a surface; "dab the wall with paint"
- 2. dab, pat, strike
- usage: hit lightly; "pat him on the shoulder"
All rights reserved.
See also: dab (Dictionary)