- 1. crew, unit, social unit
- usage: the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
- 2. gang, crew, work party, unit, social unit
- usage: an organized group of workmen
- 3. crowd, crew, gang, bunch, gathering, assemblage
- usage: an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- 4. crew, team, squad
- usage: the team of men manning a racing shell
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crew, man
- usage: serve as a crew member on
All rights reserved.
See also: crew (Dictionary)