Synonyms of countersign
- 1. password, watchword, word, parole, countersign, positive identification, secret, arcanum
- usage: a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; "he forgot the password"
- 2. countersignature, countersign, signature
- usage: a second confirming signature endorsing a document already signed
- 1. countersign, sign
- usage: add one's signature to after another's to attest authenticity; "You must countersign on this line of the contract"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of countersign (Dictionary)