Synonyms of cosmetic
- 1. cosmetic, toiletry, toilet articles
- usage: a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- 1. cosmetic, decorative, ornamental, nonfunctional (vs. functional)
- usage: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- 2. cosmetic, enhancive, aesthetic (vs. inaesthetic), esthetic, aesthetical, esthetical
- usage: serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body; "cosmetic surgery"; "enhansive makeup"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cosmetic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.