WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. constitutionalize, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a constitution, as of a country; "The United States were constitutionalized in the late 18th century"
- 2. constitutionalize, walk, take the air
- usage: take a walk for one's health or to aid digestion, as after a meal; "A good way of exercising is to constitutionalize"
- 3. constitutionalize, constitutionalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: incorporate into a constitution, make constitutional; "A woman's right to an abortion was constitutionalized in the 1970's"
All rights reserved.
See also: constitutionalize (Dictionary)