WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conservation, preservation, improvement, betterment, advance
- usage: an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- 2. conservation, preservation, saving
- usage: the preservation and careful management of the environment and of natural resources
- 3. conservation, principle
- usage: (physics) the maintenance of a certain quantities unchanged during chemical reactions or physical transformations
All rights reserved.
See also: conservation (Dictionary)