Synonyms of conformation
- 1. conformation, balance, equilibrium, equipoise, counterbalance
- usage: a symmetrical arrangement of the parts of a thing
- 2. shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation, spatial property, spatiality
- usage: any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- 3. conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance, cooperation
- usage: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of conformation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.