WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conformation, balance, equilibrium, equipoise, counterbalance
- usage: a symmetrical arrangement of the parts of a thing
- 2. shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation, spatial property, spatiality
- usage: any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- 3. conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance, cooperation
- usage: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
All rights reserved.
See also: conformation (Dictionary)