WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coney, Epinephelus fulvus, grouper
- usage: black-spotted usually dusky-colored fish with reddish fins
- 2. hyrax, coney, cony, dassie, das, placental, placental mammal, eutherian, eutherian mammal
- usage: any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes
- 3. pika, mouse hare, rock rabbit, coney, cony, lagomorph, gnawing mammal
- usage: small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America
- 4. rabbit, coney, cony, leporid, leporid mammal
- usage: any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
All rights reserved.
See also: coney (Dictionary)