Synonyms of condescending
- 1. condescend, act, move
- usage: behave in a patronizing and condescending manner
- 2. condescend, deign, descend, act, move
- usage: do something that one considers to be below one's dignity
- 3. condescend, stoop, lower oneself, act, move
- usage: debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way; "I won't stoop to reading other people's mail"
- 4. patronize, patronise, condescend, interact
- usage: treat condescendingly
- 1. arch, condescending, patronizing, patronising, superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of condescending (Dictionary)