Synonyms of come near
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. come near
- usage: almost do or experience something; "She came near to screaming with fear"
- 2. approach, near, come on, go up, draw near, draw close, come near, come, come up
- usage: move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
- 3. approach, come near, come, come up
- usage: come near in time; "Winter is approaching"; "approaching old age"
All rights reserved.