Synonyms of clamour
- 1. clamor, clamoring, clamour, clamouring, hue and cry, cry, outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation
- usage: loud and persistent outcry from many people; "he ignored the clamor of the crowd"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clamor, clamour, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: utter or proclaim insistently and noisily; "The delegates clamored their disappointment"
- 2. clamor, clamour, demand
- usage: make loud demands; "he clamored for justice and tolerance"
All rights reserved.