Synonyms of chronic
- 1. chronic (vs. acute), degenerative
- usage: being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; "chronic indigestion"; "a chronic shortage of funds"; "a chronic invalid"
- 2. chronic, continuing, long (vs. short)
- usage: of long duration; "chronic money problems"
- 3. chronic, inveterate, usual (vs. unusual)
- usage: habitual; "a chronic smoker"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chronic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.