- 1. cereal, cereal grass, grass
- usage: grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet
- 2. grain, food grain, cereal, foodstuff, food product
- usage: foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- 3. cereal, breakfast food
- usage: a breakfast food prepared from grain
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cereal
- usage: made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it; "a cereal beverage"; "cereal grasses"
All rights reserved.
See also: cereal (Dictionary)