Synonyms of care
- 1. care, attention, aid, tending, work
- usage: the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
- 2. caution, precaution, care, forethought, judiciousness
- usage: judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care"
- 3. concern, care, fear, anxiety
- usage: an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
- 4. care, predicament, quandary, plight
- usage: a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- 5. care, charge, tutelage, guardianship, protection
- usage: attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard"
- 6. care, maintenance, upkeep, repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- usage: activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
- 1. care, feel for, pity, compassionate, condole with, sympathize with
- usage: feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I don't care"
- 2. care, give care, help, assist, aid
- usage: provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded"
- 3. wish, care, like, desire, want
- usage: prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- 4. manage, deal, care, handle, control, command
- usage: be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- 5. worry, care, mind
- usage: be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of care (Dictionary)