- 1. package, bundle, packet, parcel, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- 2. bundle, sheaf, package, parcel
- usage: a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- 3. pile, bundle, big bucks, megabucks, big money, money
- usage: a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bundle, bundle up, roll up, pack
- usage: make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
- 2. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
- 3. pack, bundle, wad, compact, arrange, set up
- usage: compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- 4. bundle, practice bundling, sleep, kip, slumber, log Z's, catch some Z's
- usage: sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
All rights reserved.
See also: bundle (Dictionary)