- 1. bobtail, bob, dock, tail
- usage: a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- 2. Old English sheepdog, bobtail, shepherd dog, sheepdog, sheep dog
- usage: large sheepdog with a profuse shaggy bluish-grey-and-white coat and short tail; believed to trace back to the Roman occupation of Britain
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bobtail, bobtailed, caudate (vs. acaudate), caudated
- usage: having a short or shortened tail; "bobtail mare"
All rights reserved.
See also: bobtail (Dictionary)