Synonyms of belly
- 1. abdomen, venter, stomach, belly, body part
- usage: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- 2. belly, paunch, adipose tissue, fat, fatty tissue
- usage: a protruding abdomen
- 3. belly, bulge, bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence
- usage: a part that bulges deeply; "the belly of a sail"
- 4. belly, inside, interior
- usage: the hollow inside of something; "in the belly of the ship"
- 5. belly, underpart
- usage: the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- 1. belly, belly out, swell, swell up, intumesce, tumefy, tumesce
- usage: swell out or bulge out
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of belly (Dictionary)