Synonyms of behaviour
- 1. behavior, behaviour, action, activity, activeness
- usage: the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments"
- 2. demeanor, demeanour, behavior, behaviour, conduct, deportment, trait
- usage: (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- 3. behavior, behaviour, activity
- usage: (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
- 4. behavior, behaviour, conduct, doings, activity
- usage: manner of acting or controlling yourself
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of behaviour (Dictionary)