- 1. Wisconsinite, Badger, American
- usage: a native or resident of Wisconsin
- 2. badger, musteline mammal, mustelid, musteline
- usage: sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws; widely distributed in the northern hemisphere
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tease, badger, pester, bug, beleaguer, torment, rag, bedevil, crucify, dun, frustrate
- usage: annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
- 2. badger, persuade
- usage: persuade through constant efforts
All rights reserved.
See also: badger (Dictionary)